Who is eligible?
The Sud de France Travel Academy is dedicated to tourism professionals based in the US, Canada and Australia.
All travel consultants, agency staff, product managers and sales representatives that plan and sell France, and more specifically the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees region, are encouraged to use the program to ensure they are up-to-date with destinations and offers.
Become a Sud de France Specialist
Participation in the program provides a number of advantages to those working in the travel industry:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees region
- Improve your capacity to plan, promote and sell Sud de France products
- Access exclusive offers from tour operators and local suppliers
- Receive information on Sud de France competitions, FAMs and events in your area
- Receive a certificate for display and use the Sud de France specialist logo to improve your credibility in the marketplace
- Earn rewards with the Sud de France Rewards Program! All agents who complete their certification are eligible to earn rewards with every booking they make.
How do I sign up?
Creating an account is free and gives you access to all the services provided through our industry website. To get started, all you need to provide is a valid e-mail address and some basic information before you can get started with the online training program.
Our online training modules are fun to work through, straightforward to understand and you can work through them at your own pace.
Step One – Create an Account
Sign up to create an account and begin your training
Step Two – Start the Training
Get started! Learn how your clients can access the region, read insiders’ tips and explore the region through photos and videos. Complete the training at your own pace, there is no time limit.
Step Three – Complete the Quiz
Once you feel confident, complete the quiz. You will be presented with a series of multiple choice questions.
Step Four – Get the Results
You will receive your test results by email. Sud de France will use the email address used during registration. If you fail the test, don’t worry – if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!
Step Five – Enjoy the Rewards
You are now a Sud de France Specialist!
- You’ve increased your professional knowledge of the Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees region
- You are better able to answer your clients’ needs
- You’ve increased the profitability of your LR sales
- You can use the Sud de France specialist logo
- You are eligible to participate in competitions & FAM trips
- You can earn more with Sud de France Rewards!
Step Six – Discover our Exclusive Offers
Now you know more about the region, you can explore a wide variety of offers for accommodation, package deals, activities and more. You can buy directly from regional suppliers or from your local tour operator representative. However you want to buy, we’re here to help you cater to your clients every need.